For those dealerships that want ON-DEMAND bootcamp training for new employees, RDS has partnered with MHEDA to make 5 pre-recorded bootcamp sessions available. These sessions can be purchased individually, or as a set. Each purchase (through the MHEDA website) guarantees the user one viewing of the selected material.
Below is an outline of the subjects covered in each session.
Session 1- The Dealership
- The 5 profit-center model
- Interdepartmental strengths and challenges
- Dealer value proposition
- Evolution of the industry
- Financial tools
- Warranty basics
Session 2 – Electric Powered Forklift Equipment
- Stability dynamics and ratings
- The ITA and industry reports
- Class 1 counterbalanced units
- Class 2 Reach Trucks and Order Selectors
- Class 3 low lift transporters
- Motive Power
Session 3 – I.C. Powered Forklift Equipment
- Class 4 and Class 5 I.C. Powered units
- Class 6 tractors and Class 7 RT units
- Importance of “right angle stack”
- Fuels and power trains
- Tires and steering systems
Session 4 – Forklift Components
- Operator controls
- Masts and carriages
- Hydraulic systems
- Acronyms and abbreviations
Session 5 – Applications
- Hydraulic Attachments
- Racking systems and usage
- Dock leveling equipment
- Dock door equipment
- Truck restraints
Benefits of the MHEDA-RDS Sessions
- On Demand. Webinar access can be purchased at any time, giving you the ultimate flexibility in scheduling training.
- Multiple participants. Multiple participants can be trained at the same time, replicating the benefits for multiple employees.
- Testing included. Testing for each session is included in the price! Pre-formatted testing with answer-keys are available.
AFFORDABLE! For 2019, rates are as follows:
Individual Sessions are priced at $99.00
Purchase ALL 5 SESSIONS for $249.00
TO ENROLL: Visit www.mheda.org/forklift