Right now, the SAME parts are on your shelf under MULTIPLE part numbers.
Right now, your branches are buying the same parts from multiple vendors.
Right now, you are losing money in returned parts that NEVER GET CREDITED!
Right now, you are losing profits because you have TOO MANY VENDORS.
STOP LEAKING MONEY!!
The Inventory Consolidation and Vendor Management Program allows your dealership to:
- Utilize buying power by consolidating like kind purchases.
- Eliminate multiple parts records and inventory for the same part.
- Increase Inventory turns by consolidating aftermarket histories.
- Negotiate termed and expiring contracts with aftermarket vendors
- Unify purchasing practices in all branches.
- Improve the process of returns, and processing credit memos
The Full program Includes:
- Analysis of existing non OEM inventory
- Cross reference of entire TVH database to COMMON NUMBERS.
- Parts countermen training including purchasing rules and parts cross education.
- New written SOP for parts returns and credit memos
- Guidelines and training for vetting vendors
- Negotiating Tactics Training for Parts Managers
- New Physical Inventory and will call policies
- Weekly performance reporting for parts managers
The programs shown here are custom tailored to individual dealer organizations. Package pricing for consulting services can be obtained on request.