It always happens this way. The day your new employee reports to work, all hell breaks loose. As badly as you would like to have long and productive training sessions with your new recruit, real life just won’t allow for that scenario.
Most new employees (especially millennials), want to make an immediate impact on the success of your organization. What holds them back most often is a lack of understanding of the most basic elements of our industry and organizational structure. This knowledge gap is wider than any of us realize. Information we regard as “second nature”, is quite frankly a puzzle to most new hires. Industry jargon, componentry, interdepartmental issues, paper trails, and knowing the right questions to ask when interfacing with a customer are all items that many employees learned by MAKING MISTAKES.
This session helps to connect these dots, and provide a baseplate of understanding, especially for those that are not from the material handling business.
Features of the Onboarding Webinar: Your new employee will learn about
- The evolution of the Lift Truck industry
- The dealer/OEM relationship
- The ITA and is role
- ITA equipment classes (1-7)
- Tire types and their role in determining class
- Basic Lift Truck componentry
- Basic Lift Truck operational characteristics
- Basic fork options
- Basic battery and charger options
- Basic attachments
- Basic racking types
- Basic dock equipment
- The stability triangle and basic safety practices
- Customary service programs (PM/Lease with Maintenance)
- Warranty basics
- Customary rental programs (Rent/Rent, Rent to Sell, RPO)
- Basic leasing and financing
- Customer applications and sales approach
- The 5-profit center business model
- Interdepartmental strengths and challenges
Benefits of the Webinar:
- On demand. Webinar dates can be requested at any time, and availability within 2-3 days of the requests are normally accommodated.
- Personalized! This is not a “recorded session”. This is LIVE training conducted in real time. Questions are answered immediately, and the sessions are meant to be interactive
- Multiple participants. Multiple participants can be added to any webinar from any location with an internet connection.
- Testing included. Participants will be provided a copy of all source material and slide presentations. At the end of the session an (open book) test will be administered. The results will be sent to management personnel to determine any remaining areas that need to be clarified.
- Affordable! For 2017, rates are only $195.00 for the first participant, and $75.00 for each additional participant in the same session.